Monday February 10-My Random Thoughts

So I just have a lot of random thoughts racing through my mind lately!  One of them being, how do I get back on track to losing weight or even just back into shape?  I mean seriously, I did so well when I did Kosama, but now don't want to join again because of the time, class doesn't start for me until 4:15pm (this would be the only time that would come close to working for me), means I don't get home until almost 5:30.  Now I know some of you are thinking, seriously, I do not even get off work until then.  I get it, but I am off at 3:30 and my family is hungry at 5:30 or sooner for dinner (we are early eaters on most nights because of the kiddos).  So I am pretty sure that if I want to get back into shape I need to join something.  So this time through I am going to try Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping.  Pretty much kick boxing and resistance training.  Kick boxing was my favorite at Kosama so that is a bonus and class starts at 3:45 much better time for me and I am home by 5pm and dinner can be ready by 5:30 on most nights!!!
Gosh, I have been running this through my head over and over again and last night I was talking to Sara and said I just need to do something to kick start me being healthy again.  I hope this is it.  I enjoy working out once I get into the routine, so come March (or that is when I think the next class starts) I will be back at it.  Until then, time to get back on track with my healthier eating!
Well one thing can now quit running through my mind!  Trust me there are several more items to be discussed...that may come later!
For now, enjoy the week ahead and I will do my best at getting some more pictures on here of those cute kids of mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment