Saturday February 22

On Saturday, Ashley and I headed down to Kansas City to meet up with Kelli and Brandi!  Thankfully, Peggy and Craig watched the kids for me so that Ashley and I could take off early Saturday morning. 
Out first pictures of the day!

Once we arrived in KC, Ashley had a wedding to go to (our friend Brian was getting married).  During that time, Kelli and I decided to go out for lunch and have a couple of drinks.
While Kelli and I were waiting for everyone to meet up with us at the hotel...Ashley had left her iPad with us so we thought some selfies would be in order.
Nothing like acting like a 12 year old!

After our round of selfies, Brandi and Michelle arrived.  Ashley was on her way back to the hotel and brought Andrea (another one of our friends who was at the wedding) with her.  It was great to catch up quickly with Andrea as she couldn't stay long. 
Me, Kelli, Andrea, Brandi and Ashley
We all went shopping and after a couple hours of shopping we decided an early dinner would be great!  We headed to the Yard House and had a wonderful time!
Mine and Kelli's half yard drinks at the Yard House!  
After and drinks we headed back to the hotel.  Ashley and Kelli wanted to get in the hot tub so we went down to the pool area.  While they were swimming Brandi, Michelle and I played UNO!  Once done lounging in the hot tub we headed back to the room for an intense game of UNO for the 5 of us, but I wish I would have taken a picture of Kelli who was half asleep in the chair and only playing because we might have made fun of her if she fell asleep by 9pm! (secretly, I might have been able to sleep too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment