Sunday October 5

Late Saturday night Memphis got a slight fever and was coughing and his nose was running non-stop.  He was up at 4am and was not about to go to sleep.  So I decided at about 4:45 that I was done with him tossing and turning and talking to me in bed (because at 4 when he got up I was hoping if he got into our bed he would fall back to sleep) and him and I got up.  I gave him some tylenol and we watched first of many Mickey Mouses.  By about 6:30am Memphis fell asleep and I took him to our room and was thinking about laying down when Noah came down stairs.  So much for sleep! 
It took all day but by the end of the night Memphis was feeling better.  While Noah and Randy went over to Peggy and Craig's for dinner Memphis and I stayed home to rest up.  We made it a McDonalds and movie night.  So we ate supper in the living room and watched Despicable Me 2.

This is what happens when you leave your phone by a 3 year old.  All taken on Sunday.  Nice surprise for me this morning when I got to work and was looking for a picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment