Wednesday October 15

After dinner with Grandma Bailey and Nancy for Randy's Birthday (yeah only a month later, we like to extend birthdays in our family), we headed home to do some relaxing and just hang out.  This week has been crazy as Monday I got home from working out and had the worst migraine I have had in a while and Randy and Noah had to go to Scouts.  Tuesday I was at work from 7am to 10pm helping with the Dig Pink Spike Blue Volleyball Fundraiser that National Honor Society helped with (I am NHS Sponsor, so had to be there)!
So tonight we wanted to just relax together.  Noah had his homework done so we turned on the TV and watched a movie.  Now this movie might be one of my all time favorites and I just LOVE it!  Now most of you have seen the Sandlot, I have probably seen it over a 100 times (not kidding, when I worked at daycare in college we would have the kids watch it all the time over the 4 years I worked there)!  Now my kids get to enjoy the movie!  Noah thinks it's hilarious and I hope one day Memphis will love it too! 

Enjoying the Sandlot, and cuddling with Memphis and Noah trying to figure out why I would take a picture.  Have time this weekend you might just go out and rent this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment