Monday April 30

Yesterday Randy and I met up with some of my friends at Monkey Joes.  Kelli was in town and asked if we wanted to go with her family to Monkey Joes.  First, what a neat place for kids!  Second, I am so lucky to have great friends.  Ashley came along with us and it was so good to catch up with Kelli and Ashley (even though Ashley and I catch up a lot more than we do with Kelli, but I still loved seeing both)!
Kelli brought baby Landon and he was so adorable.  He looked like a little man and was the best baby.  He was quiet the whole time and no crying at all from him, but then again he was being snuggled by Grandma Kay!
Randy and I also got to go and see the Hunger Games movie and it was fantastic!  Can't wait for the rest to come out.  But I think I need to reread the other 2 books so that I can remember what the heck happened!
Ashley, me and Memphis, Kelli and Liam.  (Kelli if your picture is better than this send it my way as we were all looking at Ryan)

Ashley and Memphis having a pretty in depth conversation!

Baby Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment