Tuesday April 10

Sunblock on head + Wind = Crazy Hair




On another note, I have finally reached a big milestone in my working out.  I have lost 19.5 pounds!  It has been a very slow journey but a journey I am happy that I am completing.  I am continuing to work out 3-4 days a week (if not more) and still eating what I want but just less of it.  I have had bad weeks and good weeks but I am not letting one bad week set me back like it has before.  I am working hard to make life changes and I am so happy for that!  I am hoping for another 10 pounds lost by the end of May and just keep continue to lose through the summer and so forth until I hit my goal weight.  Which I am a long way from but I am closer to it now with almost 20 pounds lost.  I find that speaking on my blog is an easy way for me to try to hold myself accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment