Thursday April 19

Holy Smokes, Memphis is 9 months old today!  This little peanut is doing amazing.  He has grown and grown and grown.  I love him more everyday.  Also, I have to mention that this little boy rolls all over the house now, he has his two bottom teeth, one of his front teeth has just broke through and another one on the bottom coming in.  He is growing so fast!!!  (I will have update on his weight and all of that next week when he goes in for his 9 month dr. appointment.) 

This morning I was on facebook and a friend of mine had posted this You Tube video SWCC Strong
It is again about Creston and the tornado that ripped through there on Saturday night.  Let me tell you, I am proud to be from Creston and Southwest Iowa.  This video shows you what a small community will do to help each other.  For those of you who are not aware, SWCC (Southwestern Community College) got hit pretty good by the tornado and the video shows all of the hard work that went into helping out.  Like I said, I am proud to be from Creston.  If you have time click on that link and watch the video.  All of you from Creston, you will recognize several people!

Now back to Mr. Memphis!  Here are the faces of the little boy that I love so much....Happy 9 months Memphis Dean!









Love You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment