Wednesday April 18

Last night was a night of pure bliss.  All of us (Randy, Noah, Memphis and myself) were all lying on our bed playing.  Memphis was laughing so hard it was making the rest of us laugh.  That little baby has brought so much happiness to all of our lives.  Memphis just thought it was so much fun lying there with all of us looking at him as he tried to pull our hair, roll over or just giggle!  As I laid there, I just kept thinking that this is what pure happiness is and also wishing that I had my camera and video camera with me.

The last couple of days have been a little busy.  Monday we had Noah's school concert but I just haven't gotten to putting the pictures on the computer.  So you will have to wait to see those.  (but to be honest, I forgot the bigger lens and wasn't able to get a real good picture of Noah, but let me tell you he was HANDSOME)

These pictures here are from last week of Noah and Memphis playing with the big hamster we got when we bought my car.


You can't see it in this picture but Memphis thought this hamster was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment