Thursday October 18

Memphis is NOW WALKING everywhere!  I am so happy that he is finally shuffling those little legs and putting one foot in front of the other and is walking, walking, walking!  It is so much fun.  Everyone said that I would regret wishing him to walk.  I just do not think that will happen.  He was the fastest little crawler out there and could pull himself up so it really is no different than crawling as he is STILL into everything!  What I like about walking is that we can go outside to play and not have to crawl and get filthy now he can walk and get filthy :)
Oh and I have NO pictures yet of him walking!  But I am sure I will soon.

Weekend is almost here...we do not have a ton planned just to maybe get some haircuts (yes this does include Memphis), but we have to talk to Aunt Tori to see if she is available to cut some locks of hair!  I think we all could use a haircut!

Hmmm....what trouble can I get into? 

No comments:

Post a Comment