Tuesday October 23

Well first I have completely forgotten that I passed my one year anniversary of being a blogger!  October 10, 2011 was the day I started and am so happy that I decided to start.  My family loves it as they are not in town and it gives them a chance to see what we are doing!

Second, I have to show you all what Noah has been up too.  On Sunday we took family pictures over at Peggy and Craig's house for their Christmas card.  We set the camera on a timer and took about 15 pictures.  We put Noah on the John Deere Tractor (so he was sitting behind everyone).  We couldn't really see what he was doing as we thought he was sitting there smiling.  Oh, he was smiling but also being a 7 year old!  This kid was hamming it up through each picture as he knew no one was watching, next time he will be in front and there will be no goofing around.  However, enjoy the pictures.

Not so bad

Where did you go?

Yeah Dude!

Seriously!


Yikes I might be in trouble!

But I do not care if I am in trouble!

Yeah just one more face!

Okay, I get it, I will SMILE!
This kid sure knows how to make you laugh, he might test our patience at times but our world is complete with him in it!  We love you more Noah Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment