Wednesday October 3

Today as I am sitting at my desk, and taking a moment to myself, I started to reflect back on the great weekend I had with my side of the family.  I am so blessed with the best family. 

My Mom and Brent have truly built an amazing house.  I was looking back through pictures and found another one that reminded me why I love going up to my mom's house.  Spring through fall it is just beautiful there.  I am sure with snow it will look pretty too, but its cold and I prefer warm weather (again another reason to move to Florida)!!! 

Thank you Mom for a great weekend.  We can't wait to see you next weekend for Jaycee's Birthday Party!  Actually, I can't wait to see the rest of my family as my Dad, Tara and Emma will also be there to celebrate!

Reason #150 Why I love it at my Mom's House: The view!

No comments:

Post a Comment