Thursday January 17

(Today's post is about me venting...so only continue to read if you want to read about my self pity.)

This morning as I got up and had my daily weigh-in (yes I know I shouldn't weigh everyday) and today I was hoping to see a BIG drop in my weight as I have been working my tail off the last 5 days!  Well needless to say, I was up 2 pounds...what the HELL!!!!  I just don't get how when I eat healthy and am running and walking everyday I still gain weight.  As I got ready this morning I told myself that I must continue and the number will drop and to just be patient.  But all be damn this sucks!  Here is the thing, I have to get a better attitude today and go sweat my ass off at the gym this afternoon and continue my healthy eating (even though I wanted to stop and get a donut this morning, and chinese for supper sounds even better...but no worries I will not cave to my temptations!)

(I am done venting!)

Positive note: As I was sitting on the couch this morning and listening to Memphis talk in his bedroom.  I love this little boy to the moon and back as he is in his room just talking and the only words you can really understand are mama and dadda.  Then to make it even better when you open his door he is standing in his crib and looks up at you with this big smile and puts his arms out for you.  Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment