Wednesday January 30

Today we got another 4 inches of snow or so!  Noah and I had no school so one would think we could sleep in...not at my house!  Both boys were up and going at 5:45am!  SERIOUSLY, just SLEEP!  So instead we made the most of it with a good breakfast.  Noah wanted pancakes so that is what I made him. 
I knew that my mom was headed to Florida today so I thought I would send my Aunt a picture of the snow we got and she sent me a picture of her view.  Needless to say she had the better view!

My mom is down in Florida visiting for a while and I am WAY jealous.  Wish I could be there with all of them and soaking up the sun!  Enjoy it mom because more in likely you will be coming home to terribly cold temperatures!

My view

My Aunt's view...just doesn't seem right does it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment