Tuesday January 8

Tonight Memphis finally started to say, "Mama!"  I couldn't be happier.  He was saying it over and over again and it was so fun to hear him say mama!  Memphis knows who everyone is in our house.  If we ask him to go to Noah he will, he loves Noah and loves to sit with him, on him, and just be around him. 
I have been bad about taking photos lately, but I promise to get the camera back out soon.
Also, I have started another workout program that I want to share.  First, I did do well last year as I lost 38 pounds from February to December.  Now I want to continue that even further and I have started a program called from couch to 5K.  My goal is to run in my first 5K late spring/early summer!  So, if you see me ask me how I am doing as I am only in day 2 of it but surprisingly it is going pretty well and I am enjoying it...yes I do not like to run but I am hoping I will learn to like it! haha!!!
Memphis eating a cookie!  Don't you just love those little fingers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment