Thursday January 24

First, I am no longer up those two stinking pounds I complained about last week!  I did lose 1 of those pounds last week and this week I am down another 3 pounds.  I know for some you are thinking that might not be a lot but it is for me when all I do is workout and watch what I eat.  So if I lose just a couple pounds a week I am SUPER excited.
Tomorrow we start a 3 month weight loss challenge at work and I am VERY ready for some competition and to make it fun here at work with everyone participating!  So that means tonight Randy and I are going out to eat to get one last meal in before I have to weigh in tomorrow morning (yep figure I might as well weigh a little more so next week I should have a nice number!)  Sneaky, huh!
Also my mom has started a new blog!  It is about fun crafty things she is working on.  In a sense it is just her random thoughts put onto a blog...sound familiar?!  It really is a neat blog so if you have time check it out Gracie's Hutch

Again no pictures as I just suck at getting the camera out.  But this weekend is packed full of pinewood derby races and a special Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment