Saturday April 13

This morning Memphis and I headed to Creston to see my best friend, Kelli Juravich!  It was so nice to catch up with her and see her kids, Lucas, Liam, and baby Landon.  So when we arrived there were all kinds of kids as Kelli's brothers' kids were there.  Memphis was not quite sure to think of about 10 kids running around!  However, Liam (who is near 4, just guessing) is a total hoot!  The kid comes walking into the house with his hands and pants covered in grease!  I have decided that him and Noah would make a good pair but they would be in trouble most of the time!!
But Kelli and I had a nice visit and it was so nice to catch up with her.  Now I just wish I could get her to move back to Iowa or I could go down to St. Louis and visit once in a while.

After our visit with Kelli, Memphis and I headed to see my dad, Tara and Emma for a little bit.  We had lunch with them and just hung out for a bit as they really never get to play with just Memphis.  They thought Memphis was so funny and we all had a good time playing together!

Myself and Kelli!  Thank you Kelli for having us over!

No comments:

Post a Comment