Sunday April 7

Today Randy had plans to work on the mustang with Noah and they were little grease monkeys out in the garage.  Memphis and I decided it was time to go and watch Macie (one of my athletes that I coached at Winterset) play softball at Drake.  Hard to believe that she is now a senior at Drake!  This was Memphis' first college softball game and he did pretty well!  Macie had a great game, I believe she went 3 for 3 and played stellar defense!  I couldn't have been more proud.  It was also nice to see her mom, Michelle and to catch up with her! 
During the game Memphis got a little restless and started to wander.  He found the famous Drake track.  Hmmm...maybe my next track star!

Memphis checking it out! 
Yep, I think he will like running here!  I sure hope to see you running on that track one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment