Thursday April 18

Okay a LONG time ago I stated that I would be running my first 5K!  Well the time is here and I quit training.  YIKES!  Seriously!  Well, I am still going to go through with the race (as I think it will be oh so much fun) but I will just not be running the entire thing.  I am going to give it a shot at running as I have been working out pretty hard the last couple of weeks (which I do realize may only get me about a half mile of running).  But I can still get a nice workout in walking and enjoying the company I will be with.  So about 8:30pm on Friday night be thinking of me.  And by about 9:30 I will be enjoying my first beer of the night and maybe my only as I do not want to ruin what I am doing at Kosama, but gosh darn I do have to splurge a little!


No comments:

Post a Comment