Saturday April 20

Happy Birthday Emma! Today Emma turns 11! Where did the time go? It seems like you we're just a baby and now you are becoming so big and in just a few short years will be a teenager! Yikes!

Tonight Randy and I went downtown Des Moines for the Glow Run! We had a good time. We meet up with my friend Kathy. And then we celebrated with another Birthday girl, Melissa! She turned 30 this weekend so we had to celebrate by entering a 5K! We had a great time...I didn't run but did walk the whole thing...not sure if the rest of our group can say that! Some of the group cut through the course! Ha!



Randy and I before the race!


Random pictures of us!  Melissa, Birthday girl is in the top picture with me!  Below is Kathy, Rachel and myself, we are all Kosama chicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment