Monday November 19

Today I am thankful for my extended family.  Including all aunts, uncles, and cousins!  Randy and I are so happy that we have such a great family!  We are lucky that I have family in Fort Myers, Florida giving us a reason to go and visit every so often.  Randy has family in San Diego...now we just need to visit California sometime!  If anyone hits the lotto and wants to send us you sure can!!! (HA!)

We are also happy to have the family that is close by whether it be right here in Des Moines or Creston.  Then we have family in Wisconsin, Colorado, and I am sure I am missing a city or state somewhere!  Thank you all!  We love you all more! 

After looking at my pictures I have decided that I need more pictures of my extended family, or maybe I just need to go and visit everyone more often!

My cousin Brit and her husband Trey

Uncle Brian and Auntie Peggy

Palmer clan!

Uncle Wayne and Cousin Jeff with Mom and Memphis

Cousin Andrea taking a ride with Randy...Rob looking on!

Aunt Nancy with the boys

Cousin Bre and Mike with the adorable Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment