Saturday November 3

Talk about a busy day!  Saturday morning I started out the day doing Saturday school.  After that I took Noah bowling for cub scouts.  Then Randy and I met up with Lee, Jon and Chad (all Winterset friends) for some drinks and dinner.  We ate at Splash, I would say save your money and go elsewhere!  Randy and I did have one of the best appetizers (calamari and shrimp)...delish!  And thanks to Peggy and Craig for watching the boys all day long!!!

Today is also Tori's Birthday!  Happy Birthday Tori!  I am so lucky to have Tori in my life, she is a beautiful person inside and out.  Love you sister!  Today I am thankful for Tori and happy that she is apart of our family.

Cub Scouts, plus a few extras that were there to bowl with the kids!  We had FUN!
Happy Birthday Sister!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment