Tuesday November 13

Today I am thankful for mine and Randy's grandparents.

My Grandpa Bill is an amazing man, he has ALWAYS been there for me.  He now has Alzheimer's Disease and thankfully he still remembers us.  His short term memory is gone but that long term memory is still working and that is where his happiness comes from.  This man let me live with him during my college years (who does that???)  My grandpa!  He is truly a great man.  Thank you Grandpa!

Nan, (my grandma) is a lady that truly inspires me.  She lives her life to the fullest and has always taught us to do the same.  She is an amazing grandma and I am so happy that she is my grandma!  She has always been that grandma that loves to take her grandkids on trips and do fun things!  Thank you for being my grandma!

Randy's Grandma Palmer. Darlene has always put her family first and would do anything for them.  She has always loved to have her kids, grandkids and greatgrandkids come over to her house.  The more the merrier!  She is one of the best cooks we know!  Randy has so many fond memories of all of the times that he got to spend the night at her house as a young kid.  Heck, I think he would still spend the night if given the opportunity!

Randy's Grandma Bailey.  Alene is a wonderful grandma who loves her family.  She is always willing to help out if she can.  And we are so blessed that she is a great cook too!  Having grandmas that can make great food always provides for a good time! 

WE LOVE ALL OF YOU MORE! 

Grandpa Bill with Emma and Memphis.

Tony and Grandma Bailey

Darlene and Randy

Tyler, Nan and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment