August 11

Yep, still posting way out of order.  I have completely forgotten about the State Fair!  This year, I had to judge the cookie contest with Nancy that she sponsors.  So I had the pleasure of tasting some pretty good cookies and a few that were not the best.  Since I had both boys with me that day at the fair, I asked my friend Kathy to come with me and watch the boys for about an hour while I judged. 
We didn't stay long but long enough for breakfast and of course snacks!  I got my corn dog, Noah had a rootbeer float, Memphis ate whatever we were eating, we had cookies, lemonade and a funnel cake!  Pretty nutritious, huh?!
There was a lego station set up that day and the boys got to play with legos and Noah even won legos with a contest he did!  He was so proud of himself!

Clifford was at the Fair, Kathy stood with him in line and I do not think Memphis was real thrilled with Clifford!  But we made him do it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment