Friday August 9

Today we buried a lady that impacted every single person in my little family.  Grandma Palmer passed on August 3.  In the short 8 years that I knew her she was simply amazing.  She could do it all.  She cared for her family, one of the best cooks I know, and just loved everyone. 
Back in April she was diagnosed with cancer and was only given a few months to live.  Thankfully we got her for more than a few months but it still wasn't long enough.  I know she was not my grandma but let me tell you she was!  Randy is heartbroken as Grandma Palmer was his one person he could always count on when he was growing up.  He loved to spend as much time as possible over at her house.  About a year in a half ago Noah spent the night and Grandma asked if Randy wanted to spend the night in case Noah got scared, it took Randy a whole 1 second to say yes!  I think he felt like a kid again staying with her.  I am thankful that my boys knew her and loved her.  Heck it was only about 6 months ago when she was watching Memphis for about an hour so Randy could go and get Noah from school.  We will miss you forever Grandma!  Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment