July 19-20

Another Birthday post!  Yep, Happy Birthday to my two boys, Noah and Memphis.  Memphis' Birthday was on the 19th and Noah's on the 20th.  Randy and I couldn't be more proud to be their parents and are so blessed that they are our children. 
We had grand plans of celebrating Memphis' Birthday at Chuck E Cheese on the day of his Birthday as Noah was with his mom for his Birthday.  But we got a call from my mom asking us to come to Milwaukee as Nan (my grandma) was not doing well and she was asking for all of us to be there.  So we took off and got to celebrate Memphis' Birthday with my mom, Aunt, Tyler and Tori and cousins from Florida.  (more on my grandma in a later post!).

Celebrating in Wisconsin!!!


Happy 2nd Birthday Memphis Dean!

Happy 8th Birthday Noah Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment