Friday October 4

Finally!  My glasses came in today!  I have been going for about 2 months in hope that nothing would happen to my eyes because Memphis destroyed my only pair of eye glasses!  And I mean destroy!  Randy tried to fix one side with quick steel.  I appreciated the fix as I was able to wear my glasses in bed but there was no way I would wear them in public.  However, Memphis got a hold of them again and ripped the other side to pieces, literally!  So needless to say I finally had to go and buy some glasses I just did one of those cheapy deals where you get a free eye exam if you purchase 2 pairs of glasses.  However, when I go in for the exam I am told I have very severe dry eyes.  (I could have told the dude that since that was part of the reason for me to get some new glasses) but this doctor didn't want me to leave with my contacts in...seriously...you just saw how bad my eyes were.  I looked at him like he was crazy and he then said well I suggest you go to a one hour optical and he gave me some eye drops and said to come back and see him in 5 days...yep that never happened.  But I am scheduling an eye exam this week with my normal eye doctor.
Supporting one pair of my glasses!  Maybe now my eyes will not be so red.

No comments:

Post a Comment