Tuesday October 8

Today is my Grandma Carralou's Birthday.  Normally, I don't say a lot about her birthday besides me always thinking about her on this day.  But today it feels different knowing that for the first time in 13 years she gets to celebrate with Grandpa again.  I hope they are celebrating together.  I miss both of them terribly at times. 
A few of the things I miss about my grandma is her smile and laugh.  Her delicious food (gosh probably why I love food)!  And the thing I miss the most is just her love, she always put her family first.  The other day I found a letter she had written to me when I graduated from high school.  She just couldn't stop saying how proud she was of me and to always follow my dreams.  I will forever cherish that letter.

Today Grandma would be 82 years old.  

No comments:

Post a Comment