Sunday October 27

Out with the old, in with the older...what?
Yep that is right!  Today I said good-bye to my first purchase (when I graduated college), my table!  After Randy's grandma passed we thought it would sure be nice to have her table as we would be able to add a leaf on it and make it big enough for us to eat at least 8 people!  On my old table it might hold 6 but you were elbow to elbow.  Now there will be plenty of room for the elbows. 
I am truly excited to have this table.  I can only imagine the conversations this table saw, the dinners it held and the amazing people that sat at this table.  Glad we were able to give it a home.  It might not be the fanciest table in the world, but that is okay!

Old table...you have been good to me, now you be good to the family we sold you too!

Welcome to your new home!  Can't wait to add the leaf(s) in and make you big enough for Thanksgiving dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment