Thursday October 24

This week has been busy!  Monday night, I have no idea what we did but I feel it was something I should remember, Tuesday night I had conferences until 8pm, Wednesday night I had a meeting but was home at a decent time, tonight I am sitting at conferences again (but will be leaving soon)!
Friday night we are meeting up with some of my Winterset Buddies!  I can't wait and then Randy and I will go to dinner downtown to a resturant we haven't been to before, Blu Authentic Thai and Sushi.  Love trying new places!
Oh, Monday night I was making dutch letters...gosh that is how busy I have felt this week!  Hoping for a quieter next week!  This weekend we do not have real big plans...maybe some relaxing and house cleaning (geesh I feel like I am always cleaning the house!)
I haven't had much time to take pictures so here are a couple of Memphis from the last couple of weeks!
Memphis was not about to lay in his bed so he decided to sleep in his doorway.  I covered him up with one of his favorite blankets.  When I moved him to his bed I took the blanket off and covered him with one of his quilts.  He instantly woke up and wanted the other blanket!  He definitely knows what he wants!

Back from Jaycee's Birthday, Memphis in mid air jumping with Grammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment