Saturday October 5

Today Noah had another football game and this game was his closet one yet.  I didn't get to go because it was pretty cool out and it was windy so I opted to keep Memphis home and Randy went out to cheer on Noah.  I asked Noah when he got home if he got in on a tackle.  In his words, "Jenny, I came so close like maybe within an inch of getting in on a tackle!"
Saturday night we had a wedding.  One of my former softball players and now my current family photographer got married and she looked beautiful!  I just wish I would have grabbed a picture of us.  But I got some of us just waiting and having fun at the reception. 
At the reception I ran into a long lost friend of mine, Brianne Key.  I have forgotten how much fun her and I have together!  She has a little boy that is 6 and him and Noah hit it off instantly!  So we have now decided we should get the kids together.

Noah getting ready for his game.  Memphis trying to help out!

Hey mom take my picture!

Noah had been itching to put on his Hawkeye Helmet he is going to wear for Halloween.  Too bad the Hawks didn't win this weekend, but hey they played a great first half!

Selfie of Randy and I at the wedding!

Boys being entertained by the iPad, a little bit of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to keep everyone entertained!

Another selfie!  Noah and I thought we should take our picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment