Friday May 16

Today we headed to Milwaukee to my cousin's wedding.  We met up with my mom and stayed the weekend at my grandma's hotel (well not really hers any more, kinda mom's and my aunt's)  but this hotel has so many memories for us!   Most of which make me smile!
So we arrived after about a 6 hour drive and we thought we better let the boys swim.  After about 10 minutes of swimming, Memphis slipped on the wet floor and hit his head on the hand rail and then the floor.  He was bleeding and crying and I thought for sure he knocked his teeth out.  He didn't!  But his tooth almost came through his lip.  UGH!  But he is one tough cookie because after about 10 minutes of crying and cleaning up his mouth he was ready to go back into the pool!  Him and Noah had a great time playing and burning off energy!

Brotherly love!


You can see the bump on his head and the small cut on his lower lip where his tooth tried to come through.  The inside of his mouth looked awful but doing better now.

After swimming we headed out for an early dinner to Marti's Pizza!  YUM!  Mom told Noah he needed to try a Sprecker  (this is rootbeer in a bottle and it was pretty tasty!)
Chugging it down! 
Once back at the hotel we thought we would just play and it became lets spin in the chair!

I think mom was so happy to see the boys this weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment