Saturday May 24

So Randy and I had been talking about possibly getting me another car.  Most of you are thinking...didn't you just get a Kia not long ago...yep I did!  And I told most of you I was keeping this one for a while.  But what Randy and I didn't realize was that there was some issues that were going to be bigger than what he was willing to work on in the Kia.  So we thought lets see what we can get for a car and keep the same payment or lower.  Randy did some looking and he found a Volkswagen Jetta for me.  I took it on a test drive and loved it.  But I was very worried that the payments were going to be too much.  Guess what?  They were not! They got us the same payment I had before and even have GAP Coverage and lifetime oil changes.
We purchased a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta with only 8700 miles, it has all of the warranty and I am happy.  Oh and I should mention I have LOTS of trunk space.  The kia had none!

Don't mind the goofball in the drivers seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment