Wednesday April 30

Today I got to travel to Clinton, Iowa to observe what they are doing in their school with At-Risk/Sped/and even general ed students.  They have a great system going on and we were all super impressed.  I believe we will have lots of great changes coming to my job and I am so excited and ready for it.  I went into teaching to help kids and I might have the opportunity to help even more kids!!!  YAY!
The down side to going to Clinton was that we left at 5am and were home by 3pm and I was exhausted.  Then I go and workout, get home and we have to get the house ready for a showing that we were having and then thankfully Peggy and Craig let us come over and hang out there!  By the time we got to the Palmer's I was exhausted and a headache that was terrible.  Honestly, I think it was from all of the brainstorming we did on the ride home from Clinton!

I did manage to get a few pictures of Memphis and Peggy playing!

Tonight Memphis made grandma guess what was on the card! 

I believe they had lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment