Saturday May 17-Wedding

Mom, Noah and I decided to head to the wedding while Randy and Memphis stayed at the hotel to take a nap and rest up for the reception.  The wedding was beautiful.  My cousin Linzi was gorgeous and just seemed to glow. 
Getting to the wedding was another issue.  We put the location into my phone which lead us to a street that was purely residential not the church!  But with about one minute to spare we made it. 

The beautiful couple Linzi and David Erickson


Before the Reception we stopped at Lake Michigan to take some family pictures and to just look around.  I think this was the first time I remember being at Lake Michigan in Milwaukee.  It was so pretty.  
Seriously the older I get the more I look like my mom! 

The boys

Family picture!
The reception was wonderful.  I was a little nervous to how Memphis would do.  He was a little grumpy during cocktail hour but after that when we had dinner he was golden!  He sat down and ate and played with the toys we got him!  Thank you Target $1 bins!  And Noah was a huge help in playing with Memphis if needed.  The reason I was nervous was because it was a sit down dinner and very formal.  But our boys did great.


My Hawaiian Memphis!

Aunt Sue, Mom and Myself.  It was so good to see Auntie Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment