Friday February 10

Pretty pumped that it is Friday!  Then again, I am always happy when it is Friday.
Last night Noah had Tiger Cubs, let me tell you, unorganized is the key word for this group...ugh!  But I think it all finally got figured out.
This weekend looks busy for us.  Tonight we get to babysit Jaycee and Riggins while Tyler and Tori go to dinner and a movie.  Saturday, Randy, the kids and myself are meeting up with Randy's friend Nicole and her family.  Then Sunday I will become a new member at Immanuel Methodist Church, this is the church that Randy grew up in and it has that small community feeling.  I think that is why I love it there as it reminds me of home (Creston).
There will hopefully be some good pictures on here next week from the weekend!  Enjoy your weekend!
Sorry that this pictures are not the best but that is what you get with the phone that I have!  :)
Noah getting ready to decorate his cupcake for Tiger Cubs. 

Taking a moment to smile for me...as you can see my the blurriness that it didn't last long as he turned that head of his real quick so that he could eat that cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment