Monday February 27

Wow what a weekend!  We were busy from the start.  Friday I went with Ashley to get my mani/pedi.  We had a wonderful time, and we also realized that we have been friends for around 17 years!!!  Isn't that crazy?  Ashley, I will never forget the day I saved you in volleyball practice!  :)
Saturday was a relaxing day as Noah and I played about 15 games of Candy Land.  I think this was payback for ALL of the times I made my family play Candy Land.  But guess what?  I love playing games, so it didn't bother me one bit!
Sunday, was a day packed full of fun.  We (Randy, Noah, Memphis, myself, Tyler, Tori, Jaycee and Rigs) left for Iowa City around 8:30am to meet up with my mom and Brent.  We had lunch and then spent the day at Coral Ridge Mall going to the Children's Museum.  This is one cool place for kids and adults.  We had a wonderful day with everyone.  Thank you Mom and Brent for coming and meeting up with us!

We had to make a pit stop at Kinnick Stadium so that Noah could see it.  He so badly wanted to go inside and see the football field but obviously that wasn't an option!  Instead he settled for a picture on the outside with his sock monkey,   Noah is set on going to a football game this fall, so I best start trying to figure out when we will attend a football game!

Jaycee and Noah riding the carousel in the mall.

Hi Noah!

Riggins and Tori on the carousel.


Noah and Randy riding in a simulated airplane game.


Noah in a pedal airplane!



**Ok I have lots of other pictures but they are not posting (bummer)...if I can get them to post I will later!  Enjoy the week!
**I do think you all get the hint that we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment