Wednesday February 9

Last night I got to go out to dinner with some great friends!  I met up at Panera Bread with the Silliman clan!  It was so awesome to see Michelle, Macie, Mari and Jercie.  By the way, Jercie is ADORABLE!  I mean this little girl is so sweet, until she gets this high pitched squeal, and I mean high pitched!  But she is still cute.  It was funny to see her point at Memphis and say, "Baby."  Now I just wish I would have taken pictures of the two together.  But I plan on seeing them a lot more this spring at a lot of the softball games; I plan to watch the Drake Bulldogs (Go Macie) and the DMACC Bears (GO Mari).  I am proud of these two girls!
Since I have no pictures here are some old ones.
Mari, me and Macie.  This is from our softball banquet!

Macie and Noah!  Noah loves these girls and I think they love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment