Monday February 13

FRIDAY
We got to watch Jaycee and Riggins while Tyler and Tori went to have dinner and a movie.  Let me tell you I DO NOT know how people have 4 children, especially if they are all under the age of 6.  The kids were all pretty well behaved but they are just always on the go.  Jaycee and Noah playing and they actually played pretty well together and then poor Rigs was always following behind wanting to play and finally I think he just figured that hanging out with Memphis was more up his alley!   
SATURDAY
We got to meet Nicole, Donnie and Grayson at Hilltop Restaurant in East Des Moines for dinner.  It was nice to catch up with them.  Grayson is a cutie but he is on the go.  He is 2 years old and let me tell you he has his mom on the go too!
SUNDAY
I became a member of Immanuel Methodist Church.  It was a nice little recognition they had during the service for me and another couple.  Thanks to Peggy and Craig for taking us all out to breakfast!
MONDAY
SNOW...ugh!  Seriously, I am ready for spring.  But I am done complaining for today as we have had a nice winter. 
I should also mention that my cousin Kerry had her baby boy last week.  Welcome to the world Grayson!  We can't wait to meet you.  (yeah, two Grayson's in one post!)

Jaycee and Noah playing on the IPAD.  They each took turns and did a nice job of sharing!

Memphis and Rigs playing. 

Noah, Riggins, Memphis and Jaycee...I think Memphis was a little frightened!

Becoming a member...Noah wanted to go up with me!  (picture taken off my phone, not so good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment