Tuesday February 21

Happy Fat Tuesday!  Well I had to take a break from my diet for the last couple weeks, but on a positive note, I didn't gain any weight while off.  Today I am back on the diet wagon!  I am trying something new, doing a 15-20 minute workout a day with a friend of mine from work and maybe doing some P90X on the weekends, as it is a struggle to do a 45-90 minute workout with a baby who doesn't understand he has to keep himself entertained.  So now we are making some adjustments and we will hope that it works!
Feel free to check in to see how I am doing, it is a good way to keep me accountable.
I also promised my husband that this picture would make the blog soon.  So here you go my dear! 
Randy after he poofs his hair up (at the time he really needed a haircut)  Gotta love this guy!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment