Monday May 14

Over the weekend, we started to build our patio that we are adding onto our deck!  It will be so nice once completed.  Thankfully, we have gotten help from Craig and Peggy.  We started late Saturday afternoon and worked until it was dark.  Then on Sunday we didn't get as much done as wanted as we were busy with Mother's Day and getting more stuff we needed!  (by the way this is my Mother's Day and Birthday gift as I have been wanting a patio for a while now).

I did have a wonderful Mother's Day.  But then again how could I not with the cutest little guy ever and a great husband!

The start of the patio!

Craig and Randy already needing a break!

Randy and I taking a quick picture of what we got done on Saturday night.


Peggy supervising!

Our big helper Memphis!  He was so good outside playing!

On Sunday, Peggy and I screwed in a bunch of supports onto the frame

Craig working hard


Framing all done now we can start the decking!


No comments:

Post a Comment