Monday May 21

Today is my last day of school!  I am done at around 11:30 and then I am heading to lunch with some friends to celebrate.  YAY!

I celebrated my birthday over the weekend.  Had a nice time as we went down to Winterset to a few graduations, always good to see my friends from there and catch up with them!

On Friday, when I got home from school I went to let the dogs out and noticed that sitting on my deck and asphalt patio that I had a LOT of NEW chairs and a new umbrella for the table!  They look awesome and thank you to Peggy, Craig, Tony, Chris, Sara, and Gma Palmer.  It was a nice surprise to come home to my patio furniture!  Thank you! 

Friday night we also had dinner with Gma Bailey and Nancy for my birthday at the Olive Garden (oh, how I love that place!) and got some very nice gifts from them.  Thank you so much!  I will be celebrating with my side this coming weekend (Memorial Day weekend and then with Mom when I head up there in a few weeks).    Thank you everyone for a wonderful birthday!! 

There are also two more chairs on the deck!  Now I think I need a small fire pit and that would just top it off!
Hope to add more of the colored chairs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment