Monday May 7

Happy 2nd Birthday Riggins!  We got to celebrate Riggins' Birthday a day early yesterday.  We had lots of fun and I think Rigs did too.
Last night I was able to get my tomatoes planted in my garden, now I just need to get the rest of my garden in.  My goal is to have the garden complete this week.  However, if the rain continues it will continue to push off me getting it done.
Happy Birthday Rigs!

Make a wish!

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Riggins, Happy Birthday to You!

Tara, Memphis and Jaycee playing

Jaycee attempting to hold Memphis, but she was happy to hold him!

Riggins not sharing his new toys!  No way was he going to let any one else play  :)

Randy putting helping Rigs get his toys ready for play!

No comments:

Post a Comment