Thursday May 24

Last night I went to the Winterset v. Creston game and it was a great game.  It took the Winterset Huskies 11 innings to win, but they pulled it off with a walk off homerun.  Way to go Huskies!
It was great to see so many people that I haven't seen in a long time and that includes all of my players!  The Creston and Winterset game has always been one of my favorites, and last night was no different.  It was nice to sit with my family (Tyler, Tori, Rigs, Jaycee, Dad, Tara, Emma and Grandpa) who all made the trip. 
I also have more pictures, but I just haven't downloaded my pictures yet so more to come from the game.
Yesterday afternoon, I sent this picture to a few of the girls just to get them ready for the game!  I think it was their GOOD LUCK CHARM!
Yep, I think he was the good luck charm, I mean how could he not be?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment