Monday May 2

Happy Birthday to Nan (my grandma) or GG as the kids know her!  I hope your day is wonderful!  And we can't wait to see you in June and then again in July.  (Nan, just so you know be aware that I will be snapping some pictures of you when I see you as I have no pictures of you at all!!!)

Last night Jaycee and Riggins were over at the house for a little bit while Tori and Tyler went to Jaycee's Preschool Parent's Night.  It was nice having the kids over but again, so that they could all play together.  I can't wait for Memphis to really start playing as him and Riggins will be the best of buddies being just a little over a year apart!  It will be nice that they will always have someone they can play or hang out with :)

No pictures today...maybe some will come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment