Friday November 15

Today I am so thankful for my niece and nephews!  Seriously, these 3 little bundles are so much fun.
 
Jaycee Mae-you are so full of life.  I love your smile and laugh.  You are one of the best little girls I know.  I love to hear your stories and watch you play with your cousins!  Love you more Jacyee!
Zachary Tate-You are one funny kid!  I love your sense of humor.  You tell everyone how it is and that I LOVE about you.  You and Noah are so much fun to watch play together.  Your big cousin and little cousin think you are pretty cool.  We love you!
Riggins Dean-I brag about you all the time.  Now you do the funniest things.  Memphis loves having you to play with and you play so good with him, well except when you two do not want to share!  I am happy you love your cousins so much.  And will sit with Memphis and watch about any cartoon in the world with him!  Love you more Riggins!


No comments:

Post a Comment