Wednesday November 6

My brother...I am thankful that I was able to grow up with someone that means so much to my life.  Tyler and I would play for hours together (yeah we would fight) but we had many more hours of us getting along.  We played cars, barbies, Nintendo, rode our bikes, spent the night at grandma and grandpa's house.  As we got older we found ourselves hanging out with our friends, going out together to have a couple of drinks, and then we both got to live together for a while again at Grandpa's house while we were both in college.
It is fun to see how we have grown, going from playing as kids, to not doing a ton together in high school (but always supporting each other in whatever we did) to going to college and becoming friends again (well we were always friends but just didn't see eye to eye) and living at grandpa's house when we would come home for any of our breaks.  Summer was the best as we got to play in many softball games together...hey maybe we should start that back up?!
Thank you, Tyler for being the best brother you know how to be!  I am glad you are a great husband, father and brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment