Thursday November 21

FRIENDS!  I am so thankful for all of the many friends I have made along my 33 years! From my Creston Cronies, to my Kirkwood Buddies, my Central Missouri State University Pals, my Lamoni friends, to my Winterset Huskies Buddies, and now my Johnston friends!   I am so lucky to gain friends everywhere I have been.  It has made for some amazing times, great memories and lots of laughs and I am sure a few tears.
I am so happy you are all my friends and that some of you I have known for about 28 years, well mainly Brandi!  I am one lucky person to have all of the joys of the many friendships that I do hold closely to me.
Love you all!


I decided to show the oldest picture I had of all of us ladies from Creston on our Senior Prom.  Gosh, in May we will be 15 years out of high school!  I am so happy that we are all still friends today! Those that don't know us here we are from left to right: Brandi Miller, Leanne (Owens) Smith, Andrea (Briley) Gerleman, Ashley Ostroski, Mandy Harris, Kelli (Kinsella) Juravich, and Me!  And it looks like blue was the color theme!  ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment