Tuesday November 26

Today we are thankful for Grandma Palmer.  Now let me tell you she was an awesome lady.  Randy would tell me story after story about his grandma and how much he loved going to her house and staying the night with her.  Randy was so thrilled that Noah was able to spend the night too with her and have the fun that he always did!  A lot of his best memories are with her.
She was one who TRULY knew the meaning of family.  Family always came first to her.  This was so evident at the holidays.  Christmas time we would all cram pack into her house and the smile on her face when each family entered is what I will always remember.  She had a way of making you feel like you were the only one there.  I know that she is missed by everyone in my family but we talk about you often so the boys will always remember.  We love you Grandma (Great Grandma)!


No comments:

Post a Comment