Monday November 25

Today I am so thankful for the times I got to spend with Nan.  She was truly so much fun to be with and I always enjoyed spending time with my grandma (Nan).  Days leading up to me visiting or her coming to visit I would get so excited.  Her and I would spend our time laughing, playing games, enjoying a glass or two of wine (or more) and just spending time together!  I got my sense of direction from her, my mom and aunt have no clue as if they are going north or south and there were a few times that Nan and I would set these two up just to see if they knew which way we were going...they rarely did know!  Nan, I miss you so much each day.  Noah misses you and I wish Memphis would have gotten the chance to know you better but trust me he will know who you are and what a cornerstone you are to our family!  I know that you will always be with us making sure that we live life to the fullest as I know that is what you always tried to do!
How we always ended up taking pictures like this, I don't know, but I do know that it makes me smile!

Love you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment