Monday November 18

My goodness, November is flying by!  My mind is definitely in the Christmas Spirit!  But I haven't given up on my thankfulness quite yet.  So today I am thankful for Christmas quickly approaching.  Over the weekend we went to see Santa, Mrs. Claus, and a reindeer (I believe it was Rudolph) arrive at the mall!  The boys did pretty well, Memphis didn't want to sit still for nothing, so thankfully I brought Peggy with me and between the two of us we kept him busy!  Noah was great, we ran into some friends there so he played with them while we waited in line. 
Memphis didn't seem to mind Santa too much as long as he was on Noah's lap and not Santa's!
Mailing their letters to Santa!



Noah telling Santa everything that he thinks he needs!

Checking out Rudolph!

Memphis and Grandma

After a long afternoon of fun we are tuckered out!

No comments:

Post a Comment